Magnetic Paint - Magnets cling to the wall
Get rid of gluing or pinning to the wall…
With the ferreous DUPLI-COLOR Magnetic Paint wall paint you banish holes from pins and residues of adhesive tape from your walls. The clou: you even can paint over the Magnetic Paint with any desired dispersion paint or repaper it with a thin wallpaper – it will maintain its magnetic properties.
You will need these product
- Carefully imbue the short-hair paint roller, as you are used from other latex paints, and apply the first coat.
- Let the first coat dry for 3 - 4 hours.
- Then apply the 2nd coat of Magnetic Paint. At a coat thickness of 100 µm (2-3 coats) the magnetic effect is sufficient for customary magnets.
- To increase the magnetic effect, the surface can be painted in several coats. Order number see last page.
- As soon as the coating is dry to touch (at least 6 hours), the Magnetic Paint can be coated with any latex paint in any colour or repapered with a thin wallpaper.